top of page
- 1996 Honors graduate from University of Charleston with a Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine.
- 1998 Honors graduate from West Virginia University with a Masters in Physical Therapy.
- 2007 Completed post graduate course work and passed exam to become certified in
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy.
- 2009 become certified in Graston Technique.
- 2010 Became owner of Elk Valley Physical Therapy.
- Has acquired several hundred hours of post-graduate education focusing on orthopedics and outpatient therapy.
- Actively involved in Elk River athletics and youth programs.
Whitney Ferrell, PTA
- 2013 Graduated from Pierpont Community and Technical College with an Associate's Degree in Applied Science (Physical Therapy Assistant).
- 2014 Became certified in the Graston Technique.
- 2021 Joined the team at Elk Valley Physical Therapy.
bottom of page